The Law and You – 7th Mar 2023
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 7th Mar 2023 here:
- Do you need Probate in order to have a Residential Accommodation Deposit repaid from an Aged Care Facility?
- General comments from a caller about concerns with lawlessness in the community generally.
- Is the roof cavity in a Building Format Plan common property or part of the unit immediately below?
- General discussion about payment of a Residential Accommodation Deposit and who is entitled to have those funds repaid when the resident leaves the Aged Care Facility.
- Advice about the introduction of Electronic Conveyancing in Queensland on and from 20 February 2022.
- General outline on the recent amendments to Animal Cruelty laws in Queensland.
- Discussion about the recent spike in youth crime and the challenges confronted by the police in dealing with this.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.