The Law and You – 14th Mar 2023
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 14th Mar 2023 here:
- Advising who you should issue proceedings against if you have purchased goods from a business that is part of a franchise group.
- Is the roof cavity above an apartment in a Building Unit Format plan part of the apartment or part of the common property?
- Discussion about the wisdom or otherwise of having a trusted friend act as Executor to ensure there are no disputes between your children.
- How can you convert a property that is only in the name of a husband into the names of both husband and wife for minimal cost?
- How long does it usually take for probate and transmission of a property to occur in order for the settlement of a sale to be completed?
- Is it normal for “care and consideration” to be show on a tax invoice from a solicitor looking after the estate of your spouse?
- Discussion about a decision in the District Court in Brisbane as to whether a body corporate can make a by-law which prohibits Air BNB and similar holiday lettings.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.