The Law and You – 21st Mar 2023
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 21st Mar 2023 here:
- Does a Will ever expire or become invalid by effluxion of time?
- What are the time limits for applying for a Property Settlement if you’re getting divorced?
- Can someone make changes to their Will if they have early onset dementia?
- Does QCAT have any relationship with the Gold Coast University Hospital?
- How long should it take to finalise an Estate in which the only assets are a home, superannuation and a small bank account? What steps can you take if you believe the time the lawyer is taking is excessive?
- If after you separate and intend to get a divorce you receive a windfall settlement, will that form part of any possible property settlement in divorce proceedings?
- Commentary on the newly introduction of new Family and Domestic Violence Leave Provisions.
- Brief discussion about the changes to tenancy laws that commenced from 1 October 2022.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.