The Law and You – 28th Mar 2023
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 28th Mar 2023 here:
- Advice on how to set up your Will to best resist a possible claim by one of your children where you wish to make a lesser provision for that child.
- How can you work out whether you have an easement along the back of your property to which you are entitled to access?
- Discussion about how to determine whether the body corporate or the owner is responsible for maintenance and upkeep in a group title complex.
- Where can you go to seek redress if the Public Trustee has been negligent in managing the affairs of a loved one?
- Further comments in relation to the recent announcement to cap rentals as well as recent changes to tenancy laws in Queensland.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.