The Law and You – 28th Feb 2023
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 28th Feb 2023 here:
- What can you do if you have a current Will with the Public Trustee and you wish to remove the Will as well as appoint a new executor;
- What can you do if you receive serious food poisoning as a result of purchasing goods from a supermarket which is now refusing to take any action in relation thereto;
- The differences between the sort of health decisions that can be made under an Enduring Power of Attorney and an Advance Health Directive;
- What should you do about correcting the date on your licence and passport if the day of your birth has been incorrectly noted;
- How can you make a claim in relation to a refrigerator/freezer which is completely unserviceable only four years after purchase;
- How can you deal with problems arising under an Enduring Power of Attorney where siblings are in dispute.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.