The Law and You – 21st Feb 2023
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 21st Feb 2023 here:
- What can you do if there are inconsistencies in who has signed various documents relating to a substantial property development in your area?
- What happens to a joint bank account when either one of the joint owners passes away?
- What impact does divorce have upon an existing Will?
- What steps can you take if the executor under a Will is refusing to provide information to the spouse of the deceased?
- What action can you take against executors who have failed for two years to provide any information to you in relation to the administration of the estate of your parent?
- How can you change ownership of a house from tenants in common to joint tenants and what costs are involved?
- How can you deal with excessive noise from commercial premises that adjoin your home?
- Discussion about the current very poor ratings for Qantas and Jetstar compared to other airlines servicing the Gold Coast.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.