The Law and You – 14th Feb 2023
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 14th Feb 2023 here:
- If you think you are going to change your Will frequently, can you just make changes electronically?
- Issues that QCAT considers before appointing the Public Trustee to look after the affairs of a person;
- What can you do if the Body Corporate is refusing to repair a dangerous situation on the common property?
- What can you do if a former worker keeps coming back to your business and intimidating or threatening you?
- Can you have in a Will a provision that if the named beneficiaries failed to survive the estate will go to your nearest closest relative?
- Is it compulsory that you must have flood insurance in a two-villa complex?
- The process grandparents can follow to get access to their grandchildren if one of their children is refusing to allow them to see the grandchildren.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.