The Law and You – 7th Feb 2023
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 7th Feb 2023 here:
- The parents of one party to a marriage gifted a block of land to the couple and now the marriage has broken down with the parents claiming the land was not a gift but belongs solely to their child. How do you determine if it is a loan or a gift?
- What is the best option to obtain compensation after a physical assault when the matter is still to come before the court for finalisation of the criminal proceedings?
- How do you deal with a dividing fence dispute between two owners in a town house complex?
- What can a grandparent do if they’ve had a falling out with their child who is now refusing to allow them to see the grandchildren?
- If you have completed an Advance Health Directive and Enduring Power of Attorney with two people as your attorneys acting jointly, what happens if one of them loses capacity or dies?
- Do you need to redo your Will just because your address has changed?
- Where can you find the correct form for an advance Health Directive?
- Discussion about scam emails, voicemails and telephone calls.
- Discussion about elder abuse where children are refusing to allow their parents to see grandchildren because they won’t loan them money.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.