The Law and You – 31 March 2020
10 June, 2020Community SupportDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawProperty Law, Development & Conveyancing
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 31 March 2020 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- What is the appropriate document to give directions to Attorneys about your wishes for health decisions and end of life decisions;
- How can you recover money loaned to a friend which has not been repaid for over three years;
- What arrangements can you make for the witnessing of changes to your Will if you don’t wish to go out during the current environment;
- What are the implications of a child transferring his half share of a property to his parents who are the other joint owners;
- In the current environment what are the best options for having money available to use eg. purchasing store vouchers;
- Is a Power of Attorney valid if the Attorneys have signed before the principal?
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.