The Law and You – 3 September 2019
18 October, 2019Community SupportConsumer LawEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationMigration Law and VisasNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingUncategorized
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 3 September 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Is it necessary to record bank account details in your Will;
- Requirements to have a Driver’s Licence reinstated at 88 years of age if it has been suspended as a result of a medical episode;
- Can the proceeds of a Life Insurance Policy be claimed when the policy specifies beneficiaries;
- Pros and cons of the purchase of property in a Family Trust in New South Wales;
- Would a son living overseas where the rest of the family are in Australia be entitled to a Last Remaining Relative Visa;
- What are the asset limits for holding a Pension when you are a Carer for your wife.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.