The Law and You – 2nd March, 2021
2 March, 2021Dispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 23rd February 2021 here:
- Is the local authority required to contribute towards the cost of a fence which is a common boundary between the Council’s land and your property;
- What happens to money held in Trust by a Travel Agent when a receiver is appointed to the Travel Agency;
- Can Bloodline Trusts protect the assets of an Estate so that they can only go to biological descendants;
- Do you have to give notice to the Body Corporate Committee if you intend to attend a Committee Meeting;
- If there is an existing fence along two thirds of a boundary when you purchase a property is the adjoining owner obliged to contribute to put in place the remaining one third of the fence;
- Detailed discussion of when you can make a claim against a Will under which you have either not received provision or have been inadequately provided for.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.