The Law and You – 9th March, 2021
9 March, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily Law
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 9th March 2021 here:
- Does a grandchild have any claim on your Estate;
- What steps can you take to try and challenge a parking fine when you believe that it has been imposed unreasonably;
- It is possible to have a local authority waive interest charges on arrears and rates when you didn’t receive the original Rate Notice;
- Can a Body Corporate tell an owner with exclusive parking rights who may or may not park in their resident car space;
- How do you go about challenging a Will when you have been married for 60 years and find out after your wife’s passing that she has left her Estate to your stepson;
- Discussing the changes to the Foreign Investment regime which commenced on 1 January 2021 which provide that it is necessary to get FIRB approval before any inheritance can go to a foreign resident;
- What should you know if you are an Executor of a Will and are forced to defend an Estate against a Family Provision Claim.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.