The Law and You – 16th March, 2021
16 March, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily Law
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 16th March 2021 here:
- How can you prevent estranged children from being involved in your end of life decisions and affairs generally as you age as well as protecting your Estate from a claim by estranged children;
- How can you protect yourself on the sale of a boat which has previously been in the hands of a broker if a party comes along to purchase later but originally saw the vessel through the broker;
- Problems with retaining walls that form part of a dividing fence and in particular where the wall has given way prematurely because of redirection of water on the higher property;
- Detailed discussion of the grounds on which you can challenge a Will;
- Problems that can arise when elderly people make promises to relatives or neighbours to provide for them under their Will in exchange for them being cared for and how you might be able to protect such arrangements.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.