The Law and You – 28th September 2021
28 September, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 28th September 2021 here:
- Do you need to lodge a Building Application to replace the roof on your house;
- Will a Residential Accommodation Deposit need to be paid to a Nursing Home where a home is jointly owned by a husband and wife but the husband lives overseas and the wife needs to go into care;
- Should an intellectually disabled child who is living in shared accommodation have a Will and Enduring Power of Attorney;
- What sort of arrangements should you put in place if you are buying lotto tickets with a group of friends;
- How do you get a Caveat removed from a property;
- Can you simply destroy a Codicil to remove its impact on your Will and go back to the original Will;
- Central Bank of China imposes new extended digital asset controls to deter financial institutions from participating in cryptocurrency transactions.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.