The Law and You – 27th Sep 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 27th Sep 2022 here:
- Would the decisions of an incorporated club be invalid if the Constitution says that there are to be 6 members of the committee but at the AGM they elect 10 members;
- Do you need any special provisions in your Will when leaving shares to someone;
- Should you be reviewing your Will and Power of Attorney in circumstances where your wife is your sole Executor and beneficiary under your Will and sole Power of Attorney under your Enduring Power of Attorney;
- Is it lawful to place a camera in the room of a loved one in a Nursing Home to keep an eye on what happens in the room;
- If you purchase a property with a number of companies, does that reduce the Land Tax threshold so that each company has the appropriate minimum threshold for a corporation;
- Discussion about the intestacy rules and issues that can arise if you fail to have a Will;
- Comment on the program on A Current Affair the previous night concerning Jetstar and in particular the number of passengers that have been left stranded overseas.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.