The Law and You – 20th Sep 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 20th Sep 2022 here:
- Continuing discussion in relation to the ramifications of the Land Tax amendments in Queensland;
- How can you go about either excluding or reducing the share of your Estate that you may leave to one child;
- How do you know whether your Will and Power of Attorney need updating;
- Where can you seek redress for the actions of a travel agent obstructing you using a flight credit;
- Does it matter if one of your children adopts the surname of their stepfather and they are referred to in the Will under that name;
- Issues that can arise in relation to your Estate if you are in a de facto relationship at the date of death or have ceased a de facto relationship at the date of death.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.