The Law and You – 23rd November 2021
23 November, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationUncategorized
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 23rd November 2021 here:
- Discussion about the increasing number of scam calls and text messages being received and advice from one caller suggesting that if you stay silent when the call is received they will eventually just hang up;
- What is the legal authority upon which you can change your name after you get married and can you change your name back;
- Can you still enter into a Binding Financial Agreement even after you have been married for five years;
- Explanation of the difference between joint tenants and tenants in common and in particular where the property will go in the event of the death of either owner;
- Is a tax invoice received electronically legal or are business owners required to provide you with a paper tax invoice if demanded.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.