The Law and You – 30th November 2021
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 30th November 2021 here:
- What steps do you need to take if you wish to go back from your married name to your maiden name;
- Are electronic tax invoices legal;
- How can you determine what requirements are needed to be complied with when replacing external awnings in a multi-residential complex;
- If one beneficiary under your Will dies, does your Estate automatically go to the sole surviving beneficiary;
- Pros and cons of setting up a Family or Discretionary Trust for the protection of property;
- Is your title to your home still safe now that there are only electronic titles;
- Further update in relation to scam text messages and steps being taken by the government to attempt to curb such communications.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.