The Law and You – 20th April, 2021
20 April, 2021Dispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 20th April 2021 here:
- What are the implications of having foreign executors and/or trustees in your estate;
- Can a 14 year old child decide to change their name and be known by their mother’s maiden name rather than their father’s name;
- Can you get compensation for property damage as a result of a criminal act of road rage;
- Who pays the costs if a family of children decide to challenge their father’s Will;
- If you appoint two of your children as trustees of a bloodline trust, can the third child (who you don’t want to be a trustee) demand to be appointed;
- Comments generally on the disintegration of respect for authority in our society;
- Is the breach of a Body Corporate By-Law grounds for termination of a tenancy and what is the process to do so;
- Comments in relation to the government’s intention to change the law relating to the concessional taxing of money invested in banks in Australia by foreign residents.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.