TheLaw and You 13th April, 2021
13 April, 2021Wills & Estates
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 13th April 2021 here:
- Is a cruise company liable to refund the travel agent’s commission where the travel agency company has gone into liquidation but was representing itself as the agent of the cruise line?
- Is an Advance Health Directive made in Queensland valid in New South Wales?
- What happens to a jointly owned bank account on the passing of either the husband or the wife?
- How can an executor under an earlier Will protect themselves where the beneficiaries are saying there is a later Will under which the executor no longer holds that position, but they are refusing to provide a copy of the Will to the executor?
- Is it necessary to correct a typographical error on a death certificate that was issued more than 40 years ago?
- What can you do where the neighbour in a duplex puts up a fence around their property which is now preventing access to the electricity meter?
- What can you do when a crematorium gets the name of your parent wrong when re-doing the cremation name plate following the passing of your second parent?
- Be aware of risky investments and unscrupulous financial advisors;
- What can an apprentice do when they find out that they are being underpaid and their superannuation has not been paid?
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form