The Law and You – 18th January 2022
18 January, 2022Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 18th January 2022 here:
- Discussion about refund policies and when you are entitled to a refund or exchange;
- Lengthy discussion about the removal of Novak Djokovic from Australia and the application of the law in relation thereto;
- Can your nephews and nieces or other siblings contest your Will;
- What steps should you take if you wish to leave one of your three children out of your Will;
- What action should you take if trees on an adjoining property are now fracturing a retaining wall that acts as a dividing fence between you and your neighbour;
- What are the approximate costs for a basic Testamentary Discretionary Trust Will;
- Can I leave my home to a friend and the balance of my Estate to just one of my nieces or is there a possibility that my other nieces and nephews might contest the Will when they find out what the other niece is receiving?
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.</e m>