The Law and You – 14th December 2021
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 14th December 2021 here:
- Is it possible to exclude a child as a beneficiary under your Will and what steps do you need to take if you intend to do this;
- Fencing disputes on rural property and in particular issues concerning the ownership of gates between two adjoining properties;
- General discussion about Wills with Testamentary Discretionary Trusts and in particular who the Executor should be;
- Detailed explanation of when Probate is required and why it is necessary to obtain Probate;
- Comments on Queensland local authorities lobbying the State Government for more power to prosecute owners of dangerous dogs;
- Comprehensive discussions about potential dangers when giving someone an Enduring Power of Attorney;
- Recent changes to casual employment laws and what this means for business operators.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.