The Law and You – 17 September 2019
25 October, 2019Community SupportEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingThe Law and Youuncategorized
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 17 September 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Circumstances surrounding payment of Capital Gains Tax when you inherit an investment property;
- Stamp duty and other costs if a daughter decides to transfer land to her mother;
- Issues to be considered when cancelling the management of a rental property by a Real Estate Agent and taking over direct management;
- Can an Enduring Guardian in New South Wales cancel medical appointments under the Enduring Power of Attorney?
- Where can you get hold of the form required to complete a Binding Death Benefit Nomination for your Superannuation?
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.