The Law and You – 13th October 2020
13 October, 2020Commercial Law & Business TransactionsEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 13th October 2020 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Must cash be accepted by all businesses or can they refuse and have as a term of trading that they will only accept payment by credit card;
- Are you entitled to draw money out of your Superannuation if you have been out of work for a long time as a result of undergoing surgery;
- Discussion about how long the Corona virus can survive on bank notes;
- One caller comments that at the Gold Coast University Hospital food precinct some shops are cashless;
- If a husband and wife have made simple Wills in favour of each other and then to their children, does the Will need to be re-done when one of them passes away;
- Issues surrounding the preparation of a Will where there are four sons as beneficiary but only two acting as Executors.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.