Bell Legal – The Gold Coast’s Lawyers
John Douglas Bell founded Surfers Paradise’s first law practice in 1955. Since then Bell Legal Group has played an integral part in the growth of the Gold Coast producing many community leaders and outstanding solicitors.
Rob Ffrench, Tim Elliott, Margaret Miller and John Fradgley have continued these traditions and are proud of the firm’s history, its commitment to the Gold Coast and its focus on professional service to our clients. Bell Legal Group is well-known for the professional skill, experience and practical focus of its lawyers in –
- Estate and Succession Planning, Asset Protection
- Wills and Estates;
- Commercial and Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Leasing, Real Estate Development;
- Commercial Law and Business Transactions;
- Immigration and Foreign Investment;
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution;
- Insolvency Law;
- Family Law;
- Intellectual Property, Technology and Licensing Law;
- Advice to Schools, Community and Sporting Groups, other Not-for-Profits.