“The Law and You” – 9 April 2019
4 June, 2019Community SupportConsumer LawDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingThe Law and Youuncategorized
The Law and You – 9 April 2019
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio talk-back show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
Listen to the show from 9 April 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Discussions of issues of concern for doctors when assessing people before completing an Advance Health Directive;
- Legal requirements for documenting a loan from parents to children;
- What powers does the local authority have to limit the number of people living in a property;
- The dangers of home-made Wills;
- Can a subpoena be issued in the Family Court to force a parent to produce their Will as part of Family Court proceedings involving a child;
- Where should you keep your Advance Health Directive in the event that you have to go to hospital;
- Does a change of name following marriage require a new Will to be made.
Please note the topics discussed in these radio shows are general in nature. They are not legal advice and should not be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.