The Law and You – 8th June, 2021
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 8th June 2021 here:
- Detailed explanation of the rights of a registered proprietor to caveat their own property in Queensland and New South Wales;
- Where can you get a precedent for a Binding Death Benefit Nomination from and do you have to be careful in completing them;
- How can you find out if your neighbour is entitled to build right up to the boundary;
Discussion on how a previous Will can be revoked;
- Discussion of Body Corporate rights to tow vehicles on common property;
- Can you legally prevent children next door making excessive noise between 3:30pm and 6:30pm;
- Discussion about the rights to cut back overhanging branches and whether you need to return the cut timber or not pursuant to the Neighbourhood Disputes (Dividing Fences and Trees) Act 2011;
- How can you determine whether a Binding Financial Agreement entered into 10 years ago will still be valid in relation to a split with your partner.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.