“The Law and You” – 7 May 2019
The Law and You – 7 May 2019
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio talk-back show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
On 7 May 2019 John was away on holiday so Alex Wynn, Family Law solicitor with Bell Legal Group, stepped in to host the show. You can listen to it here:
Topics discussed during this show include:
- Vapour smoking and sounds next door – neighbours ignoring approaches to resolve
- Gold Coast City Council’s role in resolving nuisance (EPA)
- Changing a child’s name – considerations in Family Law
- Paternal grandmother’s rights to see / spend time with grandson where the biological father is not named on the birth certificate
- Divorce application process
- Loans from parents to children and how the Family Court regard these
- Limitation period for bringing a Family Law property settlement application following divorce
- Self-representing in the Family Court
- Problems with Independent Children’s Lawyer
- Appeals against orders of the Family Court
Please note the topics discussed in these radio shows are general in nature. They are not legal advice and should not be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.