“The Law and You” – 16 April 2019
6 June, 2019Community SupportConsumer LawDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingUncategorized
The Law and You – 16 April 2019
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio talk-back show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
Listen to the show from 16 April 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- What are the risks of providing vendor finance when you sell a property;
- What steps are you entitled to take when acting for someone with early stage dementia who has a dispute in relation to an account;
- What rights do you have if trees planted on an adjoining property start to obstruct your view;
- What rights do you have under the Australian Consumer Law if you purchase goods that are not reasonably fit for the purpose;
- What is the effect of a property settlement in relation to any subsequent claim by a former spouse;
- What can you do if a tenant simply walks out on a lease which is not expired?
Please note the topics discussed in these radio shows are general in nature. They are not legal advice and should not be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.