The Law and You – 6th April, 2021
6 April, 2021Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationPower of Attorney
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 6th April 2021 here:
- What is the difference between a long form Enduring Power of Attorney and a short form Enduring Power of Attorney;
- Process to bring a claim before QCAT for an order to fence;
Where can you go for redress when you have had renovation work done by someone who is not a licensed Building Contractor;
- Is there any redress against a Landlord when you have belongings stolen during a casual tenancy such as a weekend rental from Air BNB;
- What should you consider before making a decision as to who to appoint as your Enduring Power of Attorney;
- What are the issues that you need to consider in relation to possible orders for costs before entering upon an Estate dispute;
- New smoke alarm laws commencing on 1 January 2022.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.