The Law and You – 5th October 2021
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 5th October 2021 here:
- Discussion about the use of the Small Business Ombudsman for inter-business disputes and business to government department disputes as well as information on the use of the Commonwealth and State Ombudsmen as well the Australian Financial Complaints Authority in relation to bank and insurance complaints;
- What protections are available in Queensland when you purchase a relocatable home particularly if the operator was to get into financial trouble;
- What rights do you have if a property is dirty when the pre-settlement inspection takes place and how do you determine who is liable to present the property in a reasonable condition in readiness for settlement;
- Detailed explanation of the difference between a general Testamentary Discretionary Trust and a bloodline Testamentary Discretionary Trust;
- If you started work for a company on a part time basis but have been full time for the last 7 years, is your employment still governed by the original Contract for your part time employment or are you now governed by some other standards including the National Employment Standards.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.