The Law and You – 29 October 2019
18 December, 2019Commercial Law & Business TransactionsConsumer LawDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEmployment LawEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationNews & UpdatesThe Law and Youuncategorized
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 29 October 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Complexity of appointment of Enduring Power of Attorney when one child lives in Australia and one lives overseas;
- How do you exclude step-grandchildren from a Will if one of your children fails to survive;
- Dangers of running a family business where the father is no longer able to do so due to illness and the person running the business wishes to close it down;
- When is Probate required;
- How can I recover my superannuation when the company I’m working for goes into liquidation;
- How quickly are executors required to get Probate and administer an Estate in New South Wales?
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.