The Law and You – 23rd Aug 2022
23 August, 2022Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 23rd Aug 2022 here:
- Implications of a loan becoming statute barred under a Loan Agreement where there has been no acknowledgment of the loan for six years;
- What happens if a sole practitioner who prepares your Will dies or otherwise goes out of business;
- Does an Executor need a copy of your Will before you pass away;
- Discussion about scams that are occurring in relation to the sale of second-hand motor vehicles;
- What steps can you take to prevent a child from contesting your Will in circumstances where you wish to exclude the child from your Will;
- How can you leave your Superannuation to your sister if she is not a dependent for Superannuation purposes;
- Discussion about the statute of limitations for an accident where you slip over in a shop and whether you should also make a claim against your insurance.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.