The Law and You – 1st March 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 1st March 2022 here:
- Lengthy discussion about tax and stamp duty implications of leaving a property to your child;
- What can you do if you have a problem with a taxi service and the company refuses to do anything about your complaint;
- Can an Executor mortgage a property owned by the deceased and/or sell the property to their partner;
- Discussion about the dangers in insurance policies and in particular whether you are actually covered for flood or not;
- Discussion about owner liability when water escapes from your property as well as the law surrounding the natural flow of water;
- What is the definition of a war crime and discussion about the recent actions by Vladimir Putin invading Ukraine.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.</e m>