The Law and You – 18th Oct 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 18th Oct 2022 here:
- Discussion about the problems that can arise in inter-family relationships when loans and other dealings are not properly documented as between family members;
- Explanation of how an executor takes over the running of your affairs after you pass away so that all of your debts can be paid;
- Do you need to get Probate of a Will when someone lives in a Retirement Village;
- What is Probate and how much in assets do you need to have in order to need to apply for Probate as well as an explanation in relation to applying for executor’s commission;
- Discussing the problems that will arise when someone has made their own Will consisting of two pages and the first page of the Will has not been signed.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.