The Law and You – 15th March 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 15th March 2022 here:
- How long do you have to enforce a judgment in the Magistrates Court of Victoria from the date that the judgment is delivered;
- What issues should you look at if you intend to make a room available rent free for flood victims;
- What action can you take if a property you are renting has repairs needed and the landlord and/or agent are refusing to do anything about them;
- Can you deal with Superannuation under your Will;
- Can you leave shares in public companies under your Will;
- Recent action taken by the ACCC and ASIC against financial companies and/or corporations.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.</e m>