The Law and You – 15th June, 2021
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 15th June 2021 here:
- How are loans to children dealt with in the event of the death of their father and the subsequent distribution of the Estate;
- In detail discussion about the use of Death Benefit Nominations, Binding Death Benefit Nominations, Irrevocable Binding Death Benefit Nominations and Nominations of Reversionary Pension;
- Are Advance Health Directives recorded on myGov and therefore accessible if you are getting medical attention in other places;
- If you are employed as a subcontractor and are in your 80s does your employer have to contribute to superannuation;
- Discussion of complicated issue in relation to an Estate which is essentially insolvent where demand is being made for payment and a third party wishes to purchase the goods that the Estate is liable for;
- Discussion of recent actions by the ACCC and ASIC and in particular advice you can give to anyone looking to go into a franchise or other seemingly profitable business venture
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.