The Law and You – 15 October 2019
5 December, 2019Community SupportConsumer LawDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingUncategorized
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 15 October 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- How do you legally revoke an Enduring Power of Attorney;
- How do you work out who is entitled to superannuation on the death of the member;
- If a mortgage has been signed by a husband and wife and the husband goes bankrupt, who is responsible for any shortfall if the property sells for less than the debt owing on the mortgage;
- Steps to take to determine entitlements of parties when a Will is contested;
- Does a change of address invalidate a Will;
- Who is entitled to superannuation when a de facto couple separate;
- What steps do you need to take to put in place the right of an Attorney to operate under an Enduring Power of Attorney;
- Can you be sued for an accident occurring on a golf course?
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.