“The Law and You” – 14 May 2019
22 August, 2019Dispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & UpdatesThe Law and Youuncategorized
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio talk-back show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- What is the NSW equivalent of an Advance Health Directive?
- What if you haven’t received anything from the Court following settlement of your divorce?
- Cost of putting in place Wills
- Enduring Powers of Attorney including
- Conflict transactions
- Interactions with super and companies/trusts
- What if you don’t have one?
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal applications
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenters constitutes legal advice. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.