The Law and You – 13rd Sep 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 13rd Sep 2022 here:
- Explanation of the change from senior Barristers being described as Queen’s Counsel to King’s Counsel as a result of the passing of Queen Elizabeth II and the ascension of King Charles III;
- Explanation in relation to “Off the Plan” surveys being undertaken by the State government in relation to “sunset” clauses in Off the Plan Contracts as well as provisions that allow the release of the deposit;
- The importance of clearly identifying beneficiaries under your Will;
- How can you get information from The Public Trustee or force them to provide information if they are refusing to do so and in particular suggestions of contacting The Public Trustee personally as well as your local member of parliament;
- Discussion about issues surrounding the trauma caused when a hospital is insisting that your spouse be admitted to Nursing Care when you still want them to live at home with you;
- How can you go about getting hold of a report that your insurance company undertook concerning water affecting the carpet in your unit if they are simply ignoring your request to provide a copy.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.