The Law and You – 11th Oct 2022
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 11th Oct 2022 here:
- What are the timeframes for contesting a Will in Queensland;
- Will and Advance Health Directive ensure that you are not resuscitated after a cardiac arrest if that is what you wish;
- How long does it usually take for Probate to issue;
- What steps are available if you have an unreasonable landlord who is attempting to get you out of a property either by saying repairs are needed or alternatively putting up the rent;
- Is an Advance Care Directive prepared in South Australia valid in Queensland;
- What steps can you take to care for your pets in the event that you become too ill to look after them or alternatively when you pass away;
- Discussion about documents (other than your Will) that are important for your future care including Binding Death Benefit Nominations for your superannuation, Death Benefit Nominations for your life insurance and Advance Health Directive.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.