The Law and You – 5 May 2020
13 July, 2020Community SupportDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationIntellectual Property, Franchising & TechnologyNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingThe Law and You
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 5 May 2020 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Issues surrounding copyright in a video produced by a Real Estate Agent for the sale of a property;
- What powers does an Attorney have if the Power of Attorney is marked that they can sign documents immediately and can you add someone to a Power of Attorney;
- If you have issued a Letter of Demand can you issue proceedings for a higher figure than that contained in the original Letter of Demand;
- Is a doctor legally obliged to release medical records after someone passes away and if so how can this be done;
- Do you require Probate to transmit a property in Queensland to the beneficiaries under the Will and if not what is the process.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.