The Law and You – 5 March 2019
2 May, 2019Consumer LawDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & Updates
“The Law and You”
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio talk-back show on 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
Listen to the show from 5 March 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- What do you do when a Will misquotes a bank account number that a beneficiary was intended to receive funds under;
- Can grandparents get access to their grandchildren through the Family Court;
- General commentary on the status of electronic communication in business;
- Can New South Wales banks require you to disclose your Australian Tax File Number;
- What are the detriments of having two Executors in different locations, either in Australia or in the world;
- Can one party to a marriage who has left the matrimonial home but continued to pay the mortgage payments make a claim against the spouse who remains in the house with the child of the marriage for lump sum payment of half the mortgage payments;
- What should you do when part of your holiday is disrupted and what claims might you have for reimbursement of costs.
Please note the topics discussed in these radio shows are general in nature. They are not legal advice and should not be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.