The Law and You – 12 March 2019
3 May, 2019Community SupportConsumer LawDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingThe Law and You
“The Law and You”
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio talk-back show on 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
Listen to the show from 12 March 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode
- Acoustic problems in newly constructed ground floor townhouse. What are your options;
- Options to obtain a refund where all travel booked is not delivered;
- What rights do siblings have against the Estate of one of them in the event of death;
- Where can you go to when a noise problem is being caused at your home based on the flight path of emergency helicopters to a public hospital;
- Pros and cons of having a due diligence clause in a Contract;
- Is a New South Wales Enduring Power of Attorney effective in Queensland and what options are available.
Please note the topics discussed in these radio shows are general in nature. They are not legal advice and should not be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.