The Law and You – 4 February 2020
12 May, 2020Community SupportDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & Conveyancing
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ when listeners can call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 4 February 2020 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- How do you go about getting your husband out of a property you own;
- Is a property settlement agreement done privately between a husband and wife good enough;
- Are Beneficiaries entitled to a copy of their mother’s Will before she passes away;
- How do you go about lending money to a child interest free;
- How do you deal with tenancy problems.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.