The Law and You – 30th March, 2021
30 March, 2021Cyber FraudEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationThe Law and YouWills & Estates
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 30th March 2021 here:
- Is it lawful to charge a fee for reading the electricity in a caravan park where you are living permanently and where can you go to determine whether it is lawful or not;
- What would the normal conveyancing charges be in relation to the sale of an apartment for $358,000;
- What should you do if you separate from your wife after only four years and prior to getting together with your wife, she had three children from a previous marriage;
- Is it necessary to re-do your Will when your partner passes away or if you have changed your residential address from that shown on the Will;
- Discussion about the increasing incidents of cyber fraud and cyber extortion;
- Why is it important that you specify in your Will with reasonable clarity how you wish your remains to be dealt with after you pass away and particularly things such as headstones and the holding of a celebration of your life.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.