The Law and You – 30 July 2019
26 September, 2019Community SupportEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & Conveyancing
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio talk-back show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 30 July 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- When is Probate required;
- At what age is a beneficiary entitled to their inheritance;
- When are a couple deemed to be in a de facto relationship;
- What evidence do you need to prove that money has been misappropriated from a Trust;
- How to approach the investigation of why a reverse mortgage has been taken to pay a Residential Accommodation Deposit rather than sale of the property;
- How can you find out whether you are liable to lodge a Tax Return on combined income and assets following the passing of your spouse.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.