The Law and You – 23 July 2019
25 September, 2019Community SupportConsumer LawDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingUncategorized
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio talk-back show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 23 July 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- What difficulties might be faced in trying to get a family member out of a home after the owner and occupier of the home dies;
- Are you liable for loss of income for the time that a vehicle is off the road if you run into the back of a taxi cab and don’t have insurance;
- What are the duties of an Executor;
- What is the best way of purchasing a property for a child to live in whilst attending university and what would be the best structure to use;
- What obligation is there on an Executor to keep the beneficiaries advised of progress;
- Discussing the CGT implications in relation to investment property when the owner passes away.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.