The Law and You – 3 March 2020
2 June, 2020Community SupportDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & Conveyancing
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 3 March 2020 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- How do you deal with a challenge to an Enduring Power of Attorney by a disgruntled sibling;
- How can a party force the sale of a property when the other owner is refusing to sell;
- Is it possible to get a refund for the purchase price of an appliance I do not believe is working properly;
- How is an Estate distributed if a spouse passes away without a Will and there are children from previous marriages;
- Is it necessary to get an agreement for a Nursing Home legally reviewed.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.