The Law and You – 28 April 2020
19 June, 2020Community SupportConsumer LawDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationNews & Updates
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 28 April 2020 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Is an agreement in the mediation of a Family Law Matter capable of being enforced if one party decides they no longer agree to the terms;
- What are the consequences of someone leaning over a fence and trimming your hedge without your consent;
- Possible solutions for someone having difficulty with the COVID Safe App where it is interfering with Blue Tooth connection to their hearing aids;
- Recommendations on updating Powers of Attorney and Advance Health Directives;
- Recent Practice Direction released by the Supreme Court of Queensland for probating informal Wills;
- Desirability of downloading the COVID Safe App;
- Cautionary approach to accessing Super.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.